Friday, December 4, 2009

Megan fox fhm. Some piczz.

Megan fox fhm...

megan fox fhmmegan fox fhmmegan fox fhm
Megan Fox Angelina Jolie dissed Ew ... WTF? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were photographed at the premiere of Kung Fu Panda " " in the Cannes film festival earlier today.Megan Fox does not like being told that is a lot like Angelina Jolie.While Vancouver party access point without exception " Megan said one man, you look a lot like Angelina Jolie! " " Fox shouted "Look, are you aware that the magazine FHM & # ' 39; voted the sexiest woman alive? ME! Angelina Jolie ... not me! God, Jolie was lucky to make Number Nine " " I'm only 21 and she's like ... old! I'm much hotter than her. " Honestly, I'm not going to say isn't as Megan Fox a pretty girl, but let the title really get to your head! I mean if she is prettier then Angelina Jolie (who disagree with) should have enough respect for an older, more experienced actress for the garbage and say no. I mean, Angelina Jolie has done great things and has been in many movies, I think she should be flattered by the look of it. I mean, has a tattoo in the same place and she got all that surgery stupid .. Who does she think shes kidding. I think it is very doubtful that she was so angry that looks like Jolie ... whether it was safe enough to not have to launch the title in everyones face ... I personally cannot stand it and makes me so mad that she thinks it's so hot. .. im sorry This is really just a rant, but nobody thinks it was pretty bad to say about his
Download her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment